Ultra pure 5% glycolic acid powerfully exfoliates dead cells and surface grime while helping boost the penetration of the proven, OTC drug acne fighting ingredient salicylic acid used at the maximum strength, 2% concentration. These potent ingredients work in synergy to accelerate the removal of dead skin cells that can interfere with the proper oil drainage of the skin while helping clear acne and prevent future breakouts. These medicated pads also promote smoother, healthier-looking skin and are enhanced with an emollient complex to help soothe the skin and reduce redness.
- Helps clear and prevent acne
- Controls oil & reduces breakouts & clogged pores
- Exfoliates the surface of the skin & helps reduce pore size
- Excellent & affordable solution for adult, pediatric & adolescent patients
- Convenient, easy-to-use pad.
HOW TO USE
- Wipe the entire affected area with a moist pad 1 to 3 times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your health care provider. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sun protection is an absolute must as glycolic acid causes your skin to become photosensitive. It will burn and discolor much easier than usual, so it is imperative to use sun block and/or sun protective clothing on the treated area(s) daily so that you don’t undo your results by damaging your skin. We recommend to use a high SPF, pure physician sun protection, such as Steppie MD Infinity UV Defense SPF 50+ spray &/or tube, which are irritant-free formulas.
- Glycolic Acid 5%
- Salicylic Acid 2% USP* (pharmaceutical active acne medication ingredient)
- Witch Hazel
- Skin Conditioners & Natural Botanicals
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Acneic skin
May also help with:
- Enlarged Pores
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Aging Skin
- Sun Damaged Skin